Terms & Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you), (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
4. In the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
5. All Goods which appear on the Website on In stock sections are subject to availability.
6. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements. We will notify you of these changes.
8. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
9. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
10. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
11. A contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors.
We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation)
Price and Payment
12. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
13. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
14. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-3 working days from the day of Order. In case of any delay you will be informed via email, telephone number (if provided), announcement on our Facebook group or the Website.
15. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us.
16. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and
Channels Islands. If however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
17. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, in this case, you are not liable for extra charges.
18. If you fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable cost of redelivering them.
19. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection, You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
20. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
21. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full.
Privacy & Safety
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments