TECKWRAPCRAFT Opal Vinyl Sheets Pack
1. Size: 12"x12"X13 PCS+ Transfer Tape x 2PCS
2. Colors: Opal White, Peach Yellow Pink, Hot Pink, Peacock Blue, Beige Orange, Hyacinth Blue, Green Malachite, Coral Orange, Fierce Red, Fluorescent Orange, Orchid Purple, Sunset Pink, Forest Green.
3. MULTI-PURPOSE: Home decor, scrapbooking, lettering, graphics, handcrafts, decals, window graphics, sign board, computer, walls, cups, cars, notebooks, etc.
4. WORKS WITH: Most vinyl craft cutting machine on market.
5. WATER RESISTANT: Durable for Indoor/Outdoor Flat Clean Dry Smooth Surface Application.
TEST CUT is always recommended.
This is NOT heat press vinyl/NOT recommend for clothing/NOT printable vinyl/not work with inkjet or laser printers.
How to Do It
1. Clean Surface - prepare target surface clean and dry with alcohol, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a squeegee over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape carefully from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.